To begin the User Enroll process, please log into NetTeller and select the eStatements tab. Complete the following steps:
1. Account and Document Enrollment
Select the Details link. All accounts and notices are automatically selected. Paper statements will continue for any accounts or notices without a check box.
3. Enter a security phrase to be displayed on all valid emails sent from this site.
This security phrase will be included in all emails from the bank and is used to assure content containing this information is legitimately from the bank.
4. Enter the enrollment passcode in the designated fieldThis passcode verifies that you have the ability to view ESI documents in a PDF format using Adobe 6.0 or higher.
5. Read the disclosure and agreement. You must scroll to the bottom of the disclosure before agreeing to the terms listed.Once you have scrolled through the Electronic Banking Account Statement Disclosure and Agreement, check the "I Agree" box before clicking on Enroll Now.
An Enrollment Confirmation appears in a separate window. Select OK within this window to complete the enrollment process. A confirmation email is also generated and sent to your email address that you verified in Step 2.
* It is likely you will receive one more paper statement through the mail. You will notified via email when your statements are ready for viewing. To view, log into your NetTeller and go to the eStatements tab.
** To make changes to your initial enrollment, select the "Sign Up/Changes" tab and make changes accordingly.
For more information please contact us online or via phone at (906)774-2200.