Online Sign In
Trust and Wealth ManagementAs the investment and fiduciary services arm of First National Bank & Trust, the Trust and Wealth Management Department serves the financial needs of individuals, families and businesses throughout the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin. With community banking experience in mind and the ability to meet with you anywhere, our Trust & Wealth Management team offers a wide range of services to provide for your needs and exceed your expectations. Our varied services are:
- Trust Services
- Investment Management
- Retirement/Employee Benefit Plan
- IRA/Rollover IRA
- Estate Settlement Services
Trust ServicesIf you spent a lifetime building your wealth, protecting it is a priority. A trust is an account set up by a trust administrator to ensure funds are distributed to beneficiaries according to your wishes.
Your First National Trust & Wealth Management team will help you to develop your estate plan to ensure that your wishes are fully addressed. Benefits of setting up a trust are:
- Helps ensure that the instructions specified in your estate plan are carried out
- Protects your beneficiaries from expensive mistakes
- Gives you control over how your assets are managed and distributed
- Designates an individual who will manage your assets and financial affairs when you cannot
- Offers strategies for maximizing your wealth and minimizing estate taxes
- Works with your other financial professionals (e.g. attorney, accountant)
Wealth Management Services
At First National Bank & Trust, our Wealth Management team provides customers with sound financial strategies. Our investment management philosophy is to invest according to a proven and disciplined investment process. To do this we are committed to the following principles:
- We base our decisions on sound principles, not on predictions.
- We will not chase the latest fad or hot investment.
- We manage volatility through asset allocation and invest in securities with high financial quality and strength.
- We manage risk through portfolio diversification.
- We create a comprehensive investment program based on your needs and objectives.
- There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio.
- Diversification does not protect against market risk. Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
Contact one of our Trust & Wealth Management professionals today!You may also call us toll-free at (877)779-2259.
Investments made in trust accounts are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by First National Bank & Trust, are not insured by the FDIC or any government agency, and may lose value.