Online Sign In
We want to assure you that the coronavirus pandemic is not impacting our ability to serve you. There will not be an interruption or delay to your payments or deposits. Whether you use our drive-up window, call our customer service and support center, use an ATM or take advantage of digital banking, we’re ready to deliver the same great service you have come to expect from us.
Banking transactions are being conducted through our drive-up windows. If you have a banking transaction that cannot be completed through the drive-up window, please call us at 877-803-1814. You can also feel free to call your banker for an appointment.
For your convenience, our online and mobile banking allows you the freedom to do your banking from home, 24 hours/7 days a week, with these features and more:
- View and manage your accounts, balances, and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your First National Bank & Trust accounts
- Online Bill Pay- schedule and pay bills, and make transfers online from anywhere
- Mobile check deposit
- Set your own customizable card use text and in-app message alerts with MyCardRules
If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, you can self-enroll here. Our free* mobile banking app is available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play. For more information, please visit our online and mobile banking page.
In addition, the following services are also available:
- ATM Access at all branch locations
- Night deposit at all branch locations
- iTalk telephone banking (to set up your accounts for use with iTalk, call us at 906-774-2200. To use the iTalk service, call 906-779-7360.)
We know that this pandemic may result in financial hardship for some, and if it does, we're here to help with payment relief assistance. Just contact your banker, or call us at 906-774-2200 or toll-free at 877-803-1814. Contact us online here.
*Mobile carrier charges may apply.