A debit card looks similar to a credit card. With a debit card, however, funds are withdrawn directly from your checking account when paying for purchases.
First National Bank & Trust offers VISA debit cards with the following checking accounts.
- Hometown Checking
- Green Account
- Premium Checking Account
- Regular NOW Account
Features and benefits of our debit card include:
- Accepted worldwide at any location that displays the VISA logo.
- No charge to use your debit card for purchases (you can earn $0.15 each time you use your debit card on your Green Account to pay for purchases.)
- Withdrawals must be linked to a First National Bank & Trust checking account.
An ATM Card allows customers to withdraw cash from an Automated Teller Machine, better known as an ATM.
First National Bank & Trust offers ATM cards with all of our checking and savings accounts. Some features and benefits include:
- No fee for withdrawals made with a First National Bank & Trust ATM card at any of our nine locations.
- First National Bank & Trust's affiliation with several interbank networks allows our customers to withdraw funds at more than 1,000,000 worldwide locations. We charge a $1.50 fee when using another bank's ATM. In some cases, the other bank may also charge a fee.
- Withdrawals are linked to your checking account, savings account or both.
We offer Visa and MasterCard brand credit cards. Our cards offer low variable interest rates, and no annual fees as long as you maintain a checking account with us. Please contact us online or via phone at (906)774-2200 for more information.