First National Bank & Trust Online Banking Services bring the bank to you safely and securely anytime, anywhere. With a click of the mouse, you can check balances, transfer funds, view transactions, and pay bills. You can also:
Manage accounts With Online Banking you can check your balance and account activity whenever you like from your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Pay and transfer At your convenience, pay bills and make transfers online from anywhere. Transfer money securely and quickly between your own accounts. You can also schedule bills in advance knowing they’ll be paid securely.
Alerts Set your own alerts for current events, balance information or a specific item. Choose to send them via text, email or at Online Banking login.
eStatements eStatements are the online way to manage your financial statements. They are organized in one place that makes it easy to view, download and print.
Allows businesses to transfer money between multiple accounts, collect dues or fees, perform payroll direct deposits, complete wire transfers and more. The ultimate tool for your business.
To begin the User Enroll process, please log into NetTeller and select the eStatements tab.
Complete the following steps:
1. Account and Document Enrollment Select the Details link. All accounts and notices are automatically selected. Paper statements will continue for any accounts or notices without a check box.
2. Review your email address, If incorrect, please update in the space provided.
3. Enter a security phrase to be displayed on all valid emails sent from this site. This security phrase will be included in all emails from the bank and is used to assure content containing this information is legitimately from the bank.
4. Enter the enrollment passcode in the designated field This passcode verifies that you have the ability to view ESI documents in a PDF format using Adobe 6.0 or higher.
5. Read the disclosure and agreement. You must scroll to the bottom of the disclosure before agreeing to the terms listed. Once you have scrolled through the Electronic Banking Account Statement Disclosure and Agreement, check the "I Agree" box before clicking on Enroll Now.
An Enrollment Confirmation appears in a separate window. Select OK within this window to complete the enrollment process. A confirmation email is also generated and sent to your email address that you verified in Step 2.
* It is likely you will receive one more paper statement through the mail. You will notified via email when your statements are ready for viewing. To view, log into your NetTeller and go to the eStatements tab.
** To make changes to your initial enrollment, select the "Sign Up/Changes" tab and make changes accordingly.