First National Bank & Trust offers a wide variety of personal, (or retail), loans designed to provide you with repayment options tailored to fit your budget at competitive interest rates. We are committed to responding to all loan requests within 24 hours of receiving the application, if not sooner.
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a loan secured by a borrower’s real estate, such as a primary residence, second home, camp, or vacant land. The amount available is based on the equity in the property, which is the difference between the value of the property less any liens or mortgages against it. Our HELOC provides the borrower with a predetermined credit limit that can be used any time and for any purpose up to the pre-approved limit. Features and benefits include:
- Ability to access funds by check, telephone transfer and online.
- Flexibility to repay principal at any time.
- Convenience of borrowing any amount at any time for any purpose, up to pre-approved credit limit.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax adviser for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges).
A Closed End Home Equity Loan is simply a loan secured by real estate. Unlike a home equity line of credit (HELOC), which is a revolving line of credit, a Closed End Home Equity Loan offers these features and benefits:
- Full amount of loan is provided to borrower at time of closing.
- Fixed interest rate (our rate may be lower than the rate you're paying on credit cards or other debt).
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax adviser further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges).
- Fixed monthly payment (pre-determined payoff schedule).
- No prepayment penalty.
- Competitive rates and flexible financing options.
- Local decision-making.
- Same day approval and access to funds.
First National Bank & Trust offers two types of unsecured personal loans, each with unique features and benefits designed to best suit your needs. The two loan types are our Term Loan and Note Loan. While all loans offer competitive rates, same day approval and access to funds, please see the loan descriptions below for more information on each type.
- Term Loan is a loan for a set dollar amount payable over a defined term, or period of time. Different terms options available depending on the amount of the loan and normal underwriting guidelines.
- Note Loan allows the borrower to repay the loan in one payment, typically within six months. A common use of a Note Loan is for a customer who needs money now but plans to repay the loan in one lump sum, using future incoming funds from a tax refund, bonus or the receipt of funds from another source.
Click here to apply and learn more details.