FIRST NATIONAL WEALTH MANAGEMENTThe First National Wealth Management team provides customers with sound financial solutions based on your goals. Serving individuals, families, and businesses throughout the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin. We assist you with defining your goals and help you stay focused on them to help achieve success with your financial plan. Whether you are saving for the future, or need to supplement your retirement with what you've already saved; we can design a plan that works for you and provide the advice you need along the way.
- IRA / IRA Rollover
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Solutions
- Estate Planning
- Stocks & Bonds
- Mutual Funds
Please swipe left to view the rest of the table
|Cindy Gustafson||Mike Flannery||Jerry Bugby||Cara Snowdon|
|ChFC®, RICP®, AIF®||Financial Advisor||Financial Advisor||Registered Sales Assistant|
|Contact Me||Contact Me||Contact Me||Contact Me|
First National Bank & Trust
233 S. Stephenson Avenue, Iron Mountain, MI 49801
901 Riverside Plaza, Iron River, MI 49935
3805 10th Street, Menominee, MI 49858
(906)776-2953 | (877)879-7780
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA , SIPC , and a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with First National Wealth Management or First National Bank & Trust. Securities, advisory services and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are * not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency* not a deposit or other obligation or, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates* subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
- Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent
- satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
- are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquires that involve
- effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or
- rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- Representatives are registered to offer securities in the following states: