Employee Benefit Plans
Employee benefit plans are retirement plans offered to employees by their employer. Company contributions are tax deductible and employees are not taxed on the money contributed to the plan or on plan investment earnings until they receive distributions.
Retirement/Employee Benefit Plan Services
At First National Bank & Trust, we will help you design the most suitable plan type for your company. We also communicate the plan and its benefits with your employees, as well as handle the plan investments and ongoing record keeping. We offer qualified retirement plan choices, such as 401(k), profit-sharing, SIMPLE, and simplified employee pension (SEP) plans. All of these plans offer significant tax advantages but SEP plans and IRAs offer substantial tax benefits. Our total retirement plan packages include:
- Local service.
- Plan design and consultation.
- Quarterly educational meetings.
- Individual investment and financial planning advice.
- Investment offering selection and monitoring with an open architecture approach.
- Daily valued accounts with Internet access.
- Post-employment services.
- First at Work Program enrollment for participants.
Investments made in trust accounts are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by First National Bank & Trust, are not insured by the FDIC or any government agency, and may lose value.