Trust & Investment
Proper management of your investments over time can mean the difference between a comfortable living and just getting by. Wealth management is advice related to investment and financial planning, including estate and retirement planning.
First National Bank & Trust has certified specialist to advise individuals and companies on a variety of financial planning areas. Visit the links below to learn more about our wealth management services.
- Financial Services Our experts work with you on setting up trust accounts and managing investment services.
- Estate Planning Solutions We work families on all aspects of estate planning including cases whether there is a will or no will.
- Individual Retirement Services Planning for retirement can be stressful and that is why we are here. We work with you to select the best individual retirement account to make your golden years relaxing.
- Employee Benefit Plans We offer qualified retirement plan choices such as 401(k) plans, profit-sharing plans, simple plans and simplified employee pension plans.
- Brokerage Services We work with you and make recommendations on where to invest your assets.
Investments made in trust accounts are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by First National Bank & Trust, are not insured by the FDIC or any government agency, and may lose value.